Criminal Law Advice for Halifax & Dartmouth
For anyone charged with a criminal offence, it can be a confusing experience that is made all the more troubling by Nova Scotia’s intimidating criminal justice system. The Dartmouth lawyers at Landry McGillivray will ensure your rights are protected and will help guide you through this difficult time.
If you have been charged, we can provide experienced advice and representation in areas such as:
- Breathalyzer & Impaired Driving
- Property Offences
- Assaults, Criminal Harassment & Threats
- Controlled Drug & Substances Act Offences
- Youth Criminal Justice Act Offences
- Motor Vehicle Act Offences
- Conviction & Sentence Appeals
Get Legal Advice
As soon as you are charged with a criminal offence, is important to speak with a lawyer as soon as possible. Not only do you have a right to speak with a lawyer, but a lawyer can advise you on what to say and what not to say to the police. To schedule an appointment, call Landry McGillivray.
Our lawyers practicing Criminal Law are:
- Patrick Eagan
- Mark Gardiner